Sunday, September 18, 2016

Just a note....to say Hello!

Took a walk the other evening and noticed some of the leaves changing colour and that means fall is here!! My town is absolutely stunning in fall!! We are nestled in the bush surrounded by many lakes and forests.  One of my favourite things to craft are fall scrapbooking layouts and cards.  Woke up before the birds this morning so the house was so quiet with my family sound asleep.  Perfect time to come down and play with my inks.  The picture I took for Instagram was my inspiration point to do a fall card.  I took out my Altenew stamp and Tim Holtz Distress inks and started to play.  Its a tiny note card made with scrap pattern papers in my stash from 6x6 pads.  Craft card stock in my base with my panel cut with Nina 110lbs white cardstock from Gina Marie Designs scalloped stitched die. Added a few copper sequins from my stash.  The process was pretty simple stamped the images with my inks then blended two shades of blue onto the panel edge, added water droplets and stamped a sentiment in versafine black ink.  Layered scrap pattern papers on card front and popped up panned with 3M foam tape. Voila a cute little fall note card.  I hope you have a great week! Hopefully I can make a few more cards this week including a wedding card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I love Fall and the cards that Fall colors inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Noreen! I have been in a mojo rut so I needed to lift it up with some pretty fall palette.

    ReplyDelete